BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe" ~ Neil Gaiman (A Game of You)

2.15.2011

The Liar Society Contest

Another contest!  All right, maybe I haven't fully recovered from the move, and maybe I still don't feel well, and maybe I'm looking for an easy way to keep my blog active... but, really, I'd love to win this contest!

To win an ARC (advance reading copy) of Lisa and Laura Roecker's upcoming YA novel The Liar Society Contest, visit Jill Scribbles here.

4 comments:

Cathryn Grant said...

Maybe it's just that time of year when we all love a contest!

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Jill Hathaway said...

Thanks for the link, Shelli!

RosieC said...

Thanks for the link. :)

I'm happy to see you've joined us for the HONE YOUR SKILLS Blogfest. Thanks for signing up!

Shelli said...

Thanks, Cathryn!

Jill, thanks for coming by, and you're welcome!

Rosie -- You're welcome, and yes, I'm excited to give it a try! I do a lot of flash fiction, and it'll be fun to get some feedback.